- Durability: Did you know that 80 percent of Toyota’s sold in the last 20 years are still on the road? That kind of durability translates into big long-term savings. Toyota knows how to build vehicles that last.
- Resale value: The Toyota marque rates highest for resale value, according to Kelly Blue Book. When you build a quality vehicle, your customers will benefit from a long service life and great resale value.
- Traction: Nobody beats Toyota when it comes to 4WD and AWD vehicles. That’s great for handling slick conditions and off-road adventures. These vehicles come in different sizes and designs to suit every lifestyle.
- Safety: Toyota’s dedication to safety dates back to the company’s origins. Toyota has won more than its share off IIHS Top Safety Pick designations, and Toyota Safety Sense is standard or available on most of its vehicles.
- Reliability: Toyota boasts top reliability numbers from JD Powers. Toyota reliability is legendary, which means you can buy with confidence. If everyone owned a Toyota, the roadside assistance industry would be in a panic.
- Residual value: If you lease your Toyota, its high residual value translates into smaller monthly payments. The high residual value reflects the vehicle’s long-term resale value.
- Going green: Toyota is the leader in green vehicles. Beyond the famous Prius models, you can choose hybrid versions of Camry, Avalon, RAV4 and Highlander.
- Quality: Year in, year out, Toyota earns top marks for quality. Excellent manufacturing techniques, well-trained technicians, top engineering expertise and upscale materials are built into each Toyota, and you reap the benefits.
You Might Also Like
CushKelvinsMarch 12, 2020
Recently we all saw Bentley introduce this beautiful designed Bentley model that looks like the Bentley Continental GT Convertible, the Bacalar's...